Skips Wastewater Services is a well-respected, full-service septic company based out of Ellington, Connecticut. We take pride in the quality of our services and our employees who perform them. We offer a great work atmosphere, competitive pay, and a generous benefits package. We are seeking a reliable, hard-working and responsible repair and service technician to join our company.
The service and repair technician will be responsible for performing a variety of wastewater-related repairs, maintenance and service tasks. This job is fairly labor-intensive, as the majority of the day will be spent outside. Though septic experience is always a plus, it is not required for this position.
An ideal candidate may have experience operating mini-excavators, mechanical, electrical and/or plumbing experience, along with a clean driving record.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- The ability to dig and lift heavy objects
- The ability to follow directions of superiors
- Mechanical experience
- Electrical experience
- Plumbing experience
- Experience operating mini-excavators
- Ability to think quickly and analytically
- Competitive Pay
- Health/Dental Insurance (after 90 days)
- 401(k) (after one full year)
This position has long-term potential and opportunity for growth.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- On the road
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible