Septic CDL Pump Truck Driver
Pump Truck Technician
Skips Wastewater Services is a well-respected, full-service septic company based out of Ellington, Connecticut. We take pride in the quality of our services and our employees who perform them. We offer a great work atmosphere, competitive pay, and a generous benefits package. We are seeking a reliable, hard-working and responsible pump truck driver technician to join our company.
The Pumping Technician will be responsible for operating vacuum trucks to clean out septic tanks and grease traps. This position is responsible for residential and commercial pumping and disposal of non-hazardous waste. This job is fairly labor-intensive, as the majority of the day will be spent outside. Though septic experience is always a plus, it is not required for this position.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Valid Class A or B CDL with prior CDL experience (driving school not included)
- At least 21 years of age
- Must be drug-free; all drivers are required to have a pre-employment drug screening and are thereafter subject to random drug tests
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to perform hard labor, including digging
- Must have the ability to lift objects up to 65 pounds
- Must be able to follow the direction and orders of the President and other supervisors
- Ability to think quickly and analytically
- Competitive Pay
- Health/Dental Insurance (after 90 days)
- 401(k) (after one full year)
This position has long-term potential and opportunity for growth.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- On the road
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible