$25+ an hour
Skips Wastewater Services is a well-respected, full-service septic company based out of Ellington, Connecticut. We take pride in the quality of our services and our employees who perform them. We offer a great work atmosphere, competitive pay, and a generous benefits package. We are seeking a reliable, hard-working and responsible CDL driver to join our company.
The employee will be responsible for driving a dump truck, moving material, transporting excavation equipment and potentially operating a pump truck, and assisting with pumpouts. Driving will remain local as Skips Wastewater only services Connecticut. The position is Monday – Friday.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Valid Class A CDL with clean driving record and prior experience driving a manual transmission (driving school not included)
- Must be able to perform hard labor, including digging
- Must be able to follow the direction of the President, Project Managers, and Foremen
- Must have experience loading and unloading excavation equipment
- $25+ per hour, commensurate with experience
- Health/Dental Insurance (after 90 days)
- 401(k) (after one full year)
This position has long-term potential and opportunity for growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25+ per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- On the road
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible